Saturday, December 29, 2007

What I've been watching...

Although I haven't posted I have been watching and here is a run down of it all:

Ratatouille: The adventures of a chef mouse coming to terms with his past (as a rat) and his future as a chef. It is super cute but a little on the stupid side and I found myself being bored some of the time.

Gone Baby Gone: Ben Affleck directs. Casey Affleck acts. Morgan Freeman shows up. Pretty alright flick about kidnapping and inside jobs. Save it for a rainy day but don't hold your breathe for it/

Grey Matters: Bad movie. Don't watch it even if you love Heather Graham. Graham falls in love with her brother's wife and the movie has not point and goes on forever.

Georgia Rules: Surprising good Lindsey Lohan movie. I'm not saying its the best movie but its tolerable.





Michael Clayton: One of George Clooney's finer flicks. I approached the movie with hesitation but it turned out to be the best two hours I've spent since...


No Country for Old Men: One of the best films of 2007. Based on the Cormac McCarthy Novel by the same title, it seems like an ordinary western but its not. Definitely don't miss it!


Charlie Wilson's War: Tom Hanks was miscast as Charlie Willson. Philip Seymour Hoffman really rocks it out in this film which makes the film a worth while see.

Waitress: Kerry Russell plays a pregnant women in a loveless marriage where all her activities center around making pies. Add this one to your list but make sure that you have a treat around because watching the pies will make you want one!

No comments: